Monday, February 22, 2010

mileage for the past two weeks and other random thoughts

I realize I've been a bit of a slacker in posting here (already!)

2/8 - 2/14
running: 28 miles
cycling: 18.4 miles

2/15-2/21
running: 25.7 miles
cycling: 0! (it was a crazy week!)

This week my running schedule was a little bit off and I ended up doing my intervals the day after my long run. Needless to say, they were not quite as up to par. Ouch.

My favorite mile I ran this week was at the gym on Friday with DB by my side :) He ran an entire mile with me and I am super proud of him.

My first race of 2010 is this upcoming weekend. It fits in nicely with my training plan and I'm hoping I can stick with my goal of doing the first lap (5 miles) easy and the second lap at goal half marathon pace. It's my first 10-mile race, so it's an automatic PR :) I'm also looking forward to seeing Valerie and Maria there and to going to a Hal Hidgon lecture this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment