Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bake Sale update and June mileage

My bake sale last week was really quite successful! I made $120, which is about twice what I thought the "absolute max" I'd make would be. Not too shabby considering that I did (most) everything on my own! The next fundraiser is my Uno's night on 8 July in Reston. (I'm still waiting to hear back from Uno's about setting up the Pittsburgh one. It's been over a week so I should probably give them a call!)

My mileage for June ended up being 134.8 miles! Good thing I'm okay with random numbers :) My July mileage so far is 14.1 miles... not bad for the first day ;) Tonight I decided to treat myself to a massage because a) I'm having a bad couple of days and it seemed like a good idea and b) maybe it will get rid of this nagging calf tightness that still makes my shin hurt randomly...

No comments:

Post a Comment